Manage Bookings and Attendance
- How Can I Manually Book Members In?
- Can I Book Non-members Into A Class?
- Can I Book Leads Into A Class?
- The Waiting List Explained
- Checking A Member In
- Troubleshooting Bookings
- Troubleshooting QR Code
- How do I track my Member Attendance?
- Booking Badges
- Cancellation Options (Staff)
- Cancellation Statuses on Roster
- Does Octiv have Access Control Set up & How can I Control Access for Entry?
- How to Enable and Disable a Package from the Signup Widget
- Package Sign Up Settings through the Widget:
- Sign Up Widget Explained
- Widget Set Up and Integrations
- How do I change my Logo/ Signature/ Reply to email/ Disable or Enable Comms?
- How to adjust members booking view
- App: Buy packages
- COVID-19 Feature
Paystack (Online ADHOC payments RSA only)
Netcash (RSA only)
Three Peaks (RSA only)
Stripe (Online ADHOC payments Rest of the World)
How To Credit an Invoice
Learn how to credit invoices and apply credit to members accounts
A credit note can be issued to a member should they request a refund or if an overpayment has been made and credit needs to be issued to an invoice.
An invoice is marked as credited when the sent invoice is deleted.
Accounts > credit notes > create new > fill in details > submit.
The credit note will only apply to that specific invoice and will not be carried over to other invoices. The credit note will however effect the total outstanding balance on the members statement.
If credit is owed to the member this will have to be manually applied to the next billable invoice by manually adding a line item and filling in the credit owed as a negative number.