Manage Bookings and Attendance
- How Can I Manually Book Members In?
- Can I Book Non-members Into A Class?
- Can I Book Leads Into A Class?
- The Waiting List Explained
- Checking A Member In
- Troubleshooting Bookings
- Troubleshooting QR Code
- How do I track my Member Attendance?
- Booking Badges
- Cancellation Options (Staff)
- Cancellation Statuses on Roster
- Does Octiv have Access Control Set up & How can I Control Access for Entry?
- How to Enable and Disable a Package from the Signup Widget
- Package Sign Up Settings through the Widget:
- Sign Up Widget Explained
- Widget Set Up and Integrations
- How do I change my Logo/ Signature/ Reply to email/ Disable or Enable Comms?
- How to adjust members booking view
- App: Buy packages
- COVID-19 Feature
Paystack (Online ADHOC payments RSA only)
Netcash (RSA only)
Three Peaks (RSA only)
Stripe (Online ADHOC payments Rest of the World)
How do I track my Member Attendance?
Here you will find an overview of your class attendance, member attendance and member non attendance. Use the information filters on each report to narrow down your search.
Reports > Attendance >
> Overview: The overview will provide information in a graphic representation of each respective booking status for the year.
> Class: Tracking class attendance patterns will provide information about the attendance for each specific class during a certain period. This is useful when analyzing the cost-to-benefit of a certain class time or perhaps to figure out trends across seasons.
> Member: The member attendance report is used to monitor the booking status of an individual. In the event that a member has queried their attendance or credits, you can get a detailed insight into the booking status of a particular class or credit spediture.
> Member non attendance: Tracking non attendance of members is vital for member retention. Email communication can be sent directly from here for members who have not attended class over a certain time period.
A quick view for checking a member’s attendance can also be done from the members card.
Members > Manage > Click on the action button next to the members name > Manage Member
Here you will have an overview of the session the member has booked for the current week, month or last attended session. To go to the full report click on the “view members attendance report”.