Manage Bookings and Attendance
- How Can I Manually Book Members In?
- Can I Book Non-members Into A Class?
- Can I Book Leads Into A Class?
- The Waiting List Explained
- Checking A Member In
- Troubleshooting Bookings
- Troubleshooting QR Code
- How do I track my Member Attendance?
- Booking Badges
- Cancellation Options (Staff)
- Cancellation Statuses on Roster
- Does Octiv have Access Control Set up & How can I Control Access for Entry?
- How to Enable and Disable a Package from the Signup Widget
- Package Sign Up Settings through the Widget:
- Sign Up Widget Explained
- Widget Set Up and Integrations
- How do I change my Logo/ Signature/ Reply to email/ Disable or Enable Comms?
- How to adjust members booking view
- App: Buy packages
- COVID-19 Feature
Paystack (Online ADHOC payments RSA only)
Netcash (RSA only)
Three Peaks (RSA only)
Stripe (Online ADHOC payments Rest of the World)
How Do I Automate My Invoice Generation?
Automate your cash invoice generation creation and due dates
Debit order invoices will automatically be created for members who are on direct debit. They will be created 1.5 months in advance, giving you time to check and edit them.
Cash invoices can either be created manually, not created, or auto-generated.
Set the auto-generation date for your cash invoices and indicate whether you want them to send automatically or not. You can also change the date and type of your cash invoice settings here.
Settings > Accounts > Facility
Cash member invoice generation day: The date selected will be the date which cash invoices are created in the system or created and sent.
If “Don’t generate” is selected this will ensure that NO cash invoices will be automatically generated.
Cash member invoice due day: This is the payment due date. The invoices are also sorted according to invoice due date.
Cash member invoice strategy:
- Generate & send: This will create and automatically send the cash invoices on the set invoice generation date.
- Generate: This will create the invoices only
Only cash invoices are automatically sent out. Should you wish to send debit order invoices out, you will have to manually do so.