Manage Bookings and Attendance
- How Can I Manually Book Members In?
- Can I Book Non-members Into A Class?
- Can I Book Leads Into A Class?
- The Waiting List Explained
- Checking A Member In
- Troubleshooting Bookings
- Troubleshooting QR Code
- How do I track my Member Attendance?
- Booking Badges
- Cancellation Options (Staff)
- Cancellation Statuses on Roster
- Does Octiv have Access Control Set up & How can I Control Access for Entry?
- How to Enable and Disable a Package from the Signup Widget
- Package Sign Up Settings through the Widget:
- Sign Up Widget Explained
- Widget Set Up and Integrations
- How do I change my Logo/ Signature/ Reply to email/ Disable or Enable Comms?
- How to adjust members booking view
- App: Buy packages
- COVID-19 Feature
Paystack (Online ADHOC payments RSA only)
Netcash (RSA only)
Three Peaks (RSA only)
Stripe (Online ADHOC payments Rest of the World)
Create New Workout
How to create a new Workout
Create a new workout:
Left hand menu > Workouts > Manage > Create New > Create Workout
You can now delete a workout, or Duplicate the workout to appear on another day and easily shuffle the order of the exercises.
You can also click on the calendar space for a shortcut to create a new workout or click on the calendar date to get the days’ overview of programmes.
Name (optional): Give your entire workout a name for the respective programme selection e.g. Day 1, Power Yoga, Beach Workout. A name can also be given to a sub exercise component e.g. Circuit 1, Circuit 2 etc.
Programme: Select the appropriate programme for which you would like to add a workout under.
Member notes: Add important information for your members to see when they view the workout of the day e.g. Bring a mat along, remember your skipping ropes.
Coach notes: Add important information for your coaches to be aware of such as cueing tips, how to set up stations, or modifications for exercises. Only the staff users will be able to see the coach notes.
Add exercise: Add a component to your workout by filling in the text blocks. This can either be a single exercise if you would like a single measure to be recorded or it can be a set of exercises such as a circuit or a movement combination with a collective measure. Select Add Exercise to add additional workout components to your programme.
Resource URL: A link can be added to an exercise.
Add benchmark: The term benchmark is a workout standard allowing you to compare performance measures against yourself and others. The CrossFit benchmarks have been preloaded to the system, but you can add your own benchmarks or performance measures too.