Manage Bookings and Attendance
- How Can I Manually Book Members In?
- Can I Book Non-members Into A Class?
- Can I Book Leads Into A Class?
- The Waiting List Explained
- Checking A Member In
- Troubleshooting Bookings
- Troubleshooting QR Code
- How do I track my Member Attendance?
- Booking Badges
- Cancellation Options (Staff)
- Cancellation Statuses on Roster
- Does Octiv have Access Control Set up & How can I Control Access for Entry?
- How to Enable and Disable a Package from the Signup Widget
- Package Sign Up Settings through the Widget:
- Sign Up Widget Explained
- Widget Set Up and Integrations
- How do I change my Logo/ Signature/ Reply to email/ Disable or Enable Comms?
- How to adjust members booking view
- App: Buy packages
- COVID-19 Feature
Paystack (Online ADHOC payments RSA only)
Netcash (RSA only)
Three Peaks (RSA only)
Stripe (Online ADHOC payments Rest of the World)
Converting a member to a staff user & vice versa
How do I add a member as a staff user?
A member and a staff member cannot have the same username (email address), so two separate accounts need to be created should the user wish to have both a member account and a staff account.
When adding a user to the platform they will need a unique username (email address) in order to access the app.
To create a staff user account:
See “Adding Admin Staff and Trainer’s”
Adding a new member:
See "How to create a new member account"
If the user does not have two unique email addresses for their respective accounts they will need to edit the members email address to a fictitious email, or visa versa.
It is suggested that the staff account is set up with the email address that is primarily used.